18th Century Gatehouses

ID: 9094
County: West Sussex

Built in 1755 by the architect Matthew Brettingham, the gatehouses originally marked the entrance to a bridleway that crossed the Shimmings Valley, taking the rider to the market town of Petworth. Sweeping views of the South Downs and the town of Petworth. Adjacent fields and woodland are also available. Exclusive access from a private road with gates. Great location for filming, photography, or for cast/crew accommodation.

Enquire about this location