Community Centre

ID: 9877
County: West Sussex

Community centre located in a popular seaside town. The main part of the building – a former church – was built in 1929, with extensions added on at later dates. Serving as a local food bank site and community space, the premises are also home to a boxing club and a martial arts and fitness club. There are offices, meeting rooms, function rooms, a kitchen, toilets, and plenty of parking to the front and rear of the building. This multi-use site is a fantastic and versatile location for filming and photography, as well as being an ideal unit base.

Enquire about this location